Thursday, June 21, 2012

CHEERS!

I'M OFFICIALLY IN LONDON. And life couldn't be sweeter.

I have been here for four days so far, and I have already:
-used over 20 pounds on my tube pass
-eaten fish and chips
-dedicated a whole day to riding the red double decker bus
-paid a visit to the British Art Museum and the National Art Gallery
-seen Les Miserables in theater!
-walked through Hide Park
-visited Kensington Palace
-tried 5 new candy bars
-gone thrifting
-said hello to Big Ben
-took a boat ride past the London Eye and the London Bridge
-pretty much perfected my English accent, thanks to the help of a rapper selling CDs on the street.  he gladly taught us the hippest slang. apparently my accent's brilliant.
-made forever friends!

To some it up, I think imma love this place.
my first glimpse of parlament and big ben
the london eye from our boat
british museum!
fish 'n' chips with bri!
legit street art
DENIM THRIFTING. the real reason I know imma like it here.
good to know! haha
hahahaha
my hot and tempting new friend, sarah
YOLOing
friends!
~THESE 6 WEEKS ARE GONNA ROCK~

No comments:

Post a Comment